Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Riddle

Myspace Comments
I'm with Mickey about the rain. It's raining now. Where is everybody? No one answered the questions for 2 days. It's hard for me to do because I don't have a lot of time because I go and see Mom everyday. Mom did eat something yesterday. The problem it was hard to tell what it was because everything looked like mashed potatoes. She will get chopped food after she can eat the mashed food. This is a great start.

ANSWERS

Brain Bruiser

How could I place a
book bag on the floor
where no one could
jump over it?

Put it in the corner

Food Trivia


Important Ingredient
Nice Bouquet
Have To Sift Through
White Until Cooked

flour


RIDDLE

Why did the dermatologist hurry to the jail?

Everyone was breaking out

QUESTIONS

The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end
The end of every place.


Food Trivia

I've been around for 100 years
I was born in Pennsylvania
I'm for popular, 80 million are made each day
It takes 95 of me to make one pound
I'm a registered trademark
I come with a paper plume
I look good in shiny silver
I change appearance for some holidays
I am about 25 calories
not really affectionate, despite my name

Riddle

What did the astronaut think of the takeoff?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mashed food does not sound too tasty

Bobby said...

hERSHEY kISSES