Thursday, May 07, 2009

RIDDLE


Bobby got the food trivia question yesterday. Way to go Bobby. I'm going to give you the same riddle because I can't remember the answer. I'm at the beach and I left the riddle book at home.

I probably won't do the blog tomorrow. Have a good weekend and next weekend I think I have something to do. Maybe I will figure it out.


ANSWER

QUESTIONS

The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end
The end of every place.

Letter E


Food Trivia

I've been around for 100 years
I was born in Pennsylvania
I'm for popular, 80 million are made each day
It takes 95 of me to make one pound
I'm a registered trademark
I come with a paper plume
I look good in shiny silver
I change appearance for some holidays
I am about 25 calories
not really affectionate, despite my name

Hersey Kisses


QUESTIONS

Food Trivia

A scary game
To be gentle and kind
Many kids are addicted
White and brownish tan

Brain Trivia

He starts and ends 2 common
English words. One painful
in love, one painful period period.
What are the two words?


Riddle

What did the astronaut think of the takeoff?



Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

No comments: