Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Riddle







I'm going to give the riddle to Al because most of his answer was in the book. I will use the bruiser and food question again.

We do have a ballgame today but not sure if I will make it because you know it's hard for me to get the nerve to drive there. It will be dark when I come home and I'm afraid I will get lost and no one will every see me again. HAHA Dinwiddie is a big place.

ANSWER
Riddle
What did baby corn say to mommy corn?
Where is pop-corn

QUESTION

Brain Bruisers Question

It started in October, 1971
Four in one
61,000 people needed to make it work

27,400 acres of swamp land

Food Trivia Question

Two words.
Four letter each.
Some people get addicted.
Introduced in July 1982.
Can become a volcano.


Riddle
What do cats call rodents on skateboards?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - Disney World

Melanie said...

food trivia - diet coke

Al said...

meals on wheels!!!

Melanie said...

Al I like your answer, I was going to say fast food.