Friday, April 11, 2008

Riddle


I will give the riddle to Scott and Al. I think Al's answer helped Scott get the answer in my book? I'm trying to be in a good mood.
Have a great weekend .



ANSWERS



Food Trivia



The thicker the better
Five letters
Another word means the same thing
A weather term we don't like

Food Trivia Answer
Icing


Brain Bruisers

F.S.T.Space saver
Much more expensive
Stare and stare and stare
Brain Bruisers Answer
Flat Screen Television

Riddle
What kind of bulbs do not require watering.

Light Bulb



QUESTIONS



Food Trivia Question

Produced since 1928
It's cooked, dried and toasted
I hear little noises down there
Three funny looking guys


Brain Bruisers Question

My mother was scared of it
Quick is good...created in 1945
The name reminds one of the ocean
Part of the name is very small


Riddle



Who mows the grass at the ballpark?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

3 comments:

Louise said...

Food trivia--- Rice Krispies-Snap, Crackle & Pop.

Al said...

i say rick "the hammer" hall mows the grass!!!

Claire said...

Al you are close and on the right track