Tuesday, April 15, 2008

riddle

I'm back. Did you miss me. YEAH! Louise got the food trivia right on Friday. I liked the riddle but no one got the right answer. Al got the correct answer for Shepard Stadium but not the whole picture of all the ballparks. It did give me a laugh.


ANSWERS


Food Trivia

Produced since 1928
It's cooked, dried and toasted
I hear little noises down there
Three funny looking guys


Rice Crispies





Brain Bruisers


My mother was scared of it
Quick is good...created in 1945

The name reminds one of the ocean
Part of the name is very small


Microwave





Riddle

Who mows the grass at the ballpark?

Diamond cutter





ANSWERS
QUESTIONS



Food Trivia Question
T.O.J.
Think very warm
Most like it cold
Squeeze...press...crush




Brain Bruisers Question
Eight cold letters
A type of food
Must have three things to make one
Grab a yardstick and a hat

Riddle
What bird can lift the most?

4 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- The crane.

Louise said...

Food trivia- This a wild guess....tomato juice. A wild guess is better than no guess at all... isn't that right, Claire.

Claire said...

That's right Louise. I mean the guess and not the answer

Anonymous said...

i knew the riddle but i don't know the rest