Friday, April 25, 2008

Riddle




Louise you did it. You got the riddle and the brain bruiser. YEAH! Everyone have a good weekend. I hope I do.

Food Trivia

T.E.M.
Could be a first or last name
Language
A term of endearment
Thomas' English Muffin

Brain Bruisers
A famous couple
First got together in 1961
Split in 2004...back together in 2006
Many...Many...No breath
Barbie and Ken

Riddle
How are tough teachers like umpires?

They both penalize you for errors

Question
Brain Bruisers Question
An island
You might think about wine
Named after a child or mother-in-law
Many go...few stay
Food Trivia Question
You need some fierce pounding
Think many sides of a square
Used in a "chicken" dish
Two words...4 and 5 letters
Riddle
Who keeps locomotives running?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

4 comments:

Al said...

crazy people run LOCOmotives!!!

i'll give weez that on the riddle yesterday but i need some clarification from the the riddle master! the umpire doesn't penalize you for errors the scorekeeper does and technically doesn't the person who commited the error penalize himself and his team !!! there's some grey area here!!!

Claire said...

Maybe but it is what is in the book.

Claire said...

I don't know what happened to my happy weekend. I will try and get it back

Claire said...

I don't know what happened to my happy weekend. I will try and get it back