Thursday, March 02, 2006

UVA DOESN'T SHOW UP

I think the Virginia basketball team forgot to show up last at UNC losing to the Tar Heels 99-54, there is no reason that they should lose that bad to UNC. UNC may have a better team but I don't think they are 45 points better than UVA. Well I took the day off from throwing batting practice yesterday to give my arm a much needed rest, I should be able to throw again today. We have two more practices before our scrimmage on saturday morning, gametime saturday morning is 11am for those of you out there who would like to attend. I think Thomas Dale will also have a scrimmage on saturday, I don't know what time the game is though. Well since Scott hasn't gave a history lesson the last few days I thought that I would add one. MICKEY

Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
James M. Barrie

In 1899, Mount Rainier National Park in Washington state was established.

Former Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev is 75
Tennis player Kevin Curren is 48
Rock musician Jon Bon Jovi is 44
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is 24

3 comments:

Keith said...

The Knights scrimage at 11, as well, taking on the Cavaliers of Clover Hill. It could be a long day.

Al said...

thanks for the this day in history!! i was having withdrawls!! i should be at the game saturday providing the tempatures are in the low 50's and up!!!!! i'm turning soft in my old age!!

Al said...

the colonials game for those wondering which game!