Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A SURPRISE SNOW



Well after it appeared we had missed all the bad weather from the latest storm we got a bit of snow last night. Even though we didn't get much of the white stuff it has probably forced us to postpone our baseball game again today. Also today Varina will be at Thmas Dale weather permitting. I have posted a couple a photo from the morning snow. If the game is postponed I guess I will go see the Riverdogs tonight, the play the Roanoke at the RC. Hopefully it will dry out fast this morning but I doubt we will be able to play. MICKEY

CD GAMES
Brunswick at CH
Varina at TD
L.C. Bird at Matoaca

"The worst thing is the day you realize you want to win more than the players do."
Gene Mauch

In 1882, Congress outlawed polygamy.

Actor William Shatner is 75
CNN newscaster Wolf Blitzer is 58
Sportscaster Bob Costas is 54
Actress Reese Witherspoon is 30

5 comments:

Al said...

i hope they play i want to try out a new to me piece i have for my camera

Keith said...

The last time is snow this hard, the folks down at the Heights got a snow day. Why not today?

Al said...

donna is asking the same thing!

Mickey said...

I thank Les put his foot down this time.

donna said...

Believe it or not, I'm ready for spring!