Saturday, March 18, 2006

A MUCH COLDER WEEKEND


After last weeks temps in the 70's and 80's for baseball camp this weekend it is only going to be in the 50's with a bit of wind. This weeks camp will be for 11-12 year olds. There were some intersting baseball scores involving CD teams and I have posted the scores below. The Richmond Riverdogs picked up another victory last night defeating Rockford 3-2, tonight the Dogs will be in Ft. Wayne to play the Komets. Kasey Kahne won the pole for sundays Nextel Cup event in Atlanta and Bill Lester did make the race becoming the first black driver to make a Cup race in the last 20 years. Also last night George Mason from Virginia upset Michigan St in the NCAA basketball tournamnet, they are the only team left from VA. I have posted an old photo of me and mom from the set of slides I have been scanning. MICKEY

CD BASEBALL SCORES
Matoaca 11 Monacan 5
Meadowbrook 8 Varina 6
Atlee 11 Prince George 1 in 5 innings

"I have an amazing ability to forget."
Gene Mauch

In 1931, Schick Inc. marketed the first electric razor.

Country singer Charley Pride is 68
Singer-actress Vanessa L. Williams is 43
Olympic gold medal speedskater Bonnie Blair is 42
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Brian Griese is 31

5 comments:

Al said...

i'll bet mickey can still wear those clothes!!

Keith said...

Keep me posted anytime you see a Petersburg score. I'm trying to keep current standings of district. They're notorious for not reporting their score.

CD overall record: 3-8-1

Also, Andrew said you better keep a good eye on that goose when you play Dale. He's going to try to swipe it and cook it.

Claire said...

I still have that outfit. I don't think it fits anymore.

bobby said...

If it is not chicken Andrew will not be eating our goose.

Keith said...

I told him it taste like chicken