Wednesday, March 15, 2006

George is back!!!!!

Howdy all!!! Sorry for not being on the blog much at all and I know my comments are missed but I have been busy to say the least. The baby is only 3 weeks away and we have been getting ready for our new arrival. Cant wait!! Also getting my huge garden ready for this year. Been tilling, tractoring and plowing getting ready for our veggies!! Need that to help feed the family too. Gonna crush them fresh peas for the baby to help $$$. Racing is going horrible. Jr is imploding as ususal at Vegas and tires nabbed him a 11th at Calif. but got to step up and run up front. Man I really miss the old Man. Also hating this Jimmie Johnson crud. I am a true 48 hater. I almost dont mind Jeffie-Poo 24 as much as I hate the 48. Still dont hate them as much as Rudd in 89, DW in 85 ,Cope in the 10 and all those others who caused me and Dale grief over the years. Also looking for that pick Mickey of me at 6 that Al was talking about. So in closing look for me sporadically and will post a baby pic in a few weeks when all is settled. Take care..George

4 comments:

Mickey said...

Now if we can only get Gary back.

Al said...

i only agree with hating jimmy johnson, i'm so glad he dedicated his tainted 500 win to me and i hat jeffie- poo too!!! rudd and dw were right big e was wrong!!! cope was there all day plus he backed up his daytona win with a 500 win in dover. he was there all day in daytona!!

George said...

If there never was a mysterious caution for Geoff Bodine spinning off 2 at Daytona in 1990 Dale had a 40 second lead and would have still won. I hate Bodine too now. Thanks Al!! Bodine also benefited from Rudd wrecking Dale at Wilkesboro. I hate to think NASCAR 2006 is rigged but it sure looks like the 48 hit a nitrous button to catch up the 5 seconds he was back in the last few laps. Hmmmm.He was looking like vintage Kenny Bernstein he had so much nitro burning!!

Al said...

wow you sure do hold a grudge!! its not good to hold all that bad blood!!!! let it go!!! you'll feel better!!