Wednesday, March 01, 2006

MARCH COMING IN LIKE A LAMB

Well it looks like March will be coming in like a lamb instead of a lion over the next few days at least. Today here in CH it is suppose to be in the upper 50's, low 70's thursday and back in the 60's on friday. It is suppose to be bit colder next week though with a chance of precip. The Virginia Cavaliers play those hated UNC Tar Heels tonight at UNC and since it is a road game and Keith won't be there it could be a long night for the Cavs. I am out as batting practice pitcher today, I might be able to some infield but I am out as pitcher today and I am ?able for thursday, my arm is very sore. Well since I didn't win the lottery last night I am off to work, 1 person in Ohio won it. MICKEY

This ain't no garden party, brother, this
is wrestling, where only the strongest survive.
Ric Flair

Singer Harry Belafonte is 79
Actor Robert Conrad is 71
Actor-director Ron Howard is 52

1 comment:

Al said...

you forgot to put the wooooooooooo!!behind the rick flair quote!!