Thursday, March 16, 2006

NCAA BASKETBALL TOURNAMNET


Well the NCAA basketball tournament gets underway today and I have no rooting interest for any one team, I guess I will root for the underdogs in this years tournament. The Richmond Riverdogs defeated Elmira 5-2 in Elmira last night, the Dogs will return home next wed night. The TD Knights are at home this afternoon when they play host to Midlothian at 4pm. The only CD baseball score of interest yesterday was Henrico 7 Hopewell 2. It was good to see George back on the blog yesterday after he was missing for a few weeks, maybe Gary will show back up soon. I have posted an old slide that I have scanned of mom from years back in her mother nature outfit. MICKEY

A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work.
Sir John Lubbock

In 1751, James Madison, fourth president of the United States, was born in Port Conway, Va.

Comedian Jerry Lewis is 80
Game show host Chuck Woolery is 65
Actor Erik Estrada is 57

Thought for Today: "Nearly all our disasters come from a few fools having the `courage of their convictions.'" — Coventry Patmore, English poet (1823-1896).

3 comments:

Al said...

you don't mess with her!!

donna said...

I'm sure she made that outfit!
Thanks for the quote about "worry".
I needed that reminder!

Claire said...

You are right Scott. I did make the dress. What was I thinking. Donna I won't be making one for the wedding