Sunday, March 19, 2006

NOT A BAD DAY AT CAMP

It wasn't a bad day at camp after all, the temps made it to the upper 50's and the players this wek were a bit more skilled. We had around 30 kids this week and most of the were 11-12 year olds but we did have a few 13 year olds also. The camp will end this afternoon with 3 groups playing each other. George Mason will play UNC today in the NCAA tournament and hopefully the Patriots can pull an upset but I doubt it. The Riverdogs lost in a SO last night in Ft Wayne 3-2, the Dogs will return home now fro three straight at the RC. Jeff Burton won yesterdays Busch race in Atlanta, todays Cup race comes on FOX at 1pm. Well I have to go give myself a haircut and go by Me Ma Ruth's for lunch. MICKEY


Life is a long lesson in humility.
James M. Barrie

In 1931, Nevada legalized gambling.

Singer Ruth Pointer (The Pointer Sisters) is 60
Actor Bruce Willis is 51
NFL Football coach Any Reid is 48

7 comments:

bobby said...

I took the polar plunge yesterday behind the the Ramada Inn. The outside temperature was 48 and breezy ;the water temp was 49. I am still shivering . For you skeptics such as Al , I told mom to take a picture while I was in the water for posting on the blog. Believe it or not , she informed me at that time that she left her camera in Col. Hgts. So you will just have to take my honorable word for it.Boy was I upset .

bobby said...

I must have missed the picture of me sitting on the porch. It is not posted on this computer.

Al said...

no picture no proof!!!

donna said...

I know Claire was just sick about missing that shot! We'll have to get her a camera phone so she'll never miss another Kodak Moment!

Mickey said...

I don't think it ever happened.

bobby said...

Once is enough for you non believers. I got caught up in the moment.

Al said...

nice try!! everybody here at mickeys place is on to you!! now if you were down there bye yourself you probably could have convienced mom that you did it but nobody else!!