Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wednesday Was A Bad Day

All I can say about wednesday is that it wa a pretty bad day. The first thing that went bad is the place where I work caught on fire and wa totally destroyed. I am going to work today but I don't know exactly what we are going to do. Dad was able to get my pickup truck out of the area of the fire and he said it some soot on it so he too and ran thru the car wash, so Al won't need my truck washed for a few weeks now. Then the A-Braves lost the first game of there NL Series, they just walked to many batters that came around to score. The White Sox now have 2-0 lead over the Red Sox and Yankees and Angels are tied 1-1, the Cards and Padres were of yesterday. Then last night the ICU softball team lost a DH 13-10 and 21-11, we just didn't hit or field the ball the way we can, The Sluggers by far are the best team that we have played all season and they hit the ball ver well. Brin Holt had 2HR's in ICU losses. The only piece of good news that I have is that the NY Rangers beat the Broad Street Bullies 5-3 in NHL action, also the Caps picked up a 3-2 victory also. There is one college football game of interest tonight that has NC State at Ga Tech-4. It does look like we are going to get some much needed rain starting later today and friday which could cause some problems for CH homecoming. MICKEY

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright

3 comments:

Keith said...

Bravos disappoint me. Enough said!!!

Way the game started out I thought Dad and Jay were in attendance.

Al said...

how much did dad charge you for that 3 dollar car wash!!!!

bobby said...

$20 for car wash. I think I will become a Devil Ray fan.Then I won't be disappointed with a loss.