Monday, October 17, 2005

A Cool Monday Morning

When I woke up this morning I thought my atomic clock was wrong when it said the temp was 46 degrees but when I went get the paper I quickly found out it was right, this is the coldest that that it has been for quite sometime. Well the Redskins lost another tough one yesterday, they just turned the ball over to much. The Steelers lost to the Jaguars in OT and the Pack took the day off. In MLB action the White Sox have advanced to the World Series be beating the Angels 4 games to 1 while the Astros have taken a 3 games to 1 lead on the Cards and the Astros could wrap up the NL with a win tonight. The ICU softball team will start the playoffs tuesday night at 7:15 on Lakeview #2 field. Keith has gone to Detroit for the week where I know it's colder than it is here, maybe he ill go see the Red Wings play. Scott I hope your dad is feeling better. MICKEY

"The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity."Lewis Grizzard quotes

1 comment:

Al said...

donna and i were in a tgi fridays in charleston wv and the steelers game was on. i told her that george was going to mad!!