Sunday, October 02, 2005

It Was A Rough Saturday For My Teams



Well it was a rough saturday for teams that I pull for, first UVA goes down and then ECU goes down while Va Tech continues to win. In the UVA game it looked like they left the defense at home and in the ECU game they would drive down the field and then fumble. The ECU offense looked good in 1st half but struggled in the 2nd half and it seemed every time Southern Miss needed a big play the got it. Also in the ACC Clemson got beat again by Wake Forest, they will be calling for Bowden's head soon. It looked like USC might pull a upset but then the turned it up a notch to pull out another victory, I think they just toy with with ther opponent before they decide to put them away. I am going to see if the Redskins can go 3-0 today, it looks like the Pack might be 0-4 after today. I will have to have my tv remote in my hand today trying to keep up with the NFL, MLB and the Nascar race all at once. MICKEY

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can.
Vince Lombardi

3 comments:

Keith said...

Go back a few pages, I believe I informed the Bloggers last week the HOOs would fall to the Terps. Your right about Bowden, the Tigers fans will be breathing down his neck this week.

Keith said...

Ya'll didn't realize I was the ball boy for the Hoos yesterday.

Keith said...

Must be Mic's magic photography