Friday, October 07, 2005

CHHS Homecoming

It looks like tonights CHHS homecoming game could be in jeopardy because of all of the heavy rain they are calling for today. My understanding is the game will be played saturday afternoon if it is not played tonight. Other games in the CD tonight has Thomas Dale at Meadowbrook, Hopewell at Petersburg and Prince George at Mataoca. In NC Pasquotank is at Firts Flight and Manteo plays at Northside. The Crawford County Eagles are at home against undefeated Jackson GA. The Braves played a pretty good game last night, they hit the ball very well John Smoltz did the job on the mound as well. The Nextel Cup Series is in Kansas City this weekend with practice today and qualifying saturday morning. I did start my Christmas shopping yesterday and I might get a little more done the next few days, I just don't want fall to far behind in my shopping. The Riverdogs will start camp saturday with players reporting, they are suppose to have 30-35 players in camp. MICKEY

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

4 comments:

Al said...

i've bought 11 things already!! i can't believe i'm ahead of you mickey!

Keith said...

I only need 1 thing for my birthday save the rest for Christmas. Oh! you are talking about Christmas Shopping.

How 'bout the Braves? They have my interest again. But, I refuse to let'em disappoint me again this year.

bobby said...

Keith-Ye of little faith-Go Bravos!!!!!

Al said...

that coming from one of the devil rays fan!!!!!