Saturday, October 01, 2005

Heading To ECU

I will be heading down to ECU today with Ricky to see the Pirates play at 6pm tonight against Southern Miss, the Golden Eagles are favored by 7.5. In the ACC today UVA-3 at Maryland, Va Tech-9.5 at West Virginia, Ball State at BC-38.5, Navy-6 at Duke, Utah at UNC-4, Clemson-6.5 at Wake Forest, Syracuse at Fla ST-21 and South Florida at Miami-21. Georgia is off today and #1 USC-15.5 at Arizona ST. In Nascar Va own E Sadler is on the pole at Talledega and I just realized its the OCT 1 and I have not started my Christmas shopping yet. MICKEY

You have no choice about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again.
Pat Riley

2 comments:

Al said...

i hadn't bought the first christmas gift yet either!!!

donna said...

I've bought one Christmas gift! Can't believe I'm ahead of Mickey and Al! My son, Jason, is at Talledega! It would be so sweet if he had to watch ES win! I'd never let him live it down. However, Al has taught me not to talk smack until the race is over....