Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween


I just thought I would wish everybody a Happy Halloween. I will be at home tonight but I will not be giving out candy. It was another rough day for the Packers sunday and it looked like the Skins forgot to show up as well. Carl Edwards got to do another back flip from his car in Atlanta after winning yesterdays race, also Tony Stewart extended his point lead over Jimmy Johnson. It looks like it is going to be a nice weather week here in CH with temps in the upper 60's to low 70's all week. MICKEY


"On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me."
Rodney Dangerfield

3 comments:

Claire said...

Can you be a Scrooge on Halloween Mickey?

donna said...

What?? No candy???You'd better park that pretty red truck somewhere else, then!

Al said...

i think victory red is very pretty!