Saturday, June 19, 2010

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY

Well two weeks from today me and allot of you fellow bloggers will be on OBX on our first day of vacation. I don't know about you but I am ready to go on vacation thats for sure. I understand fellow blogger Scott and the rest of the family went to see the Atlanta Braves game last night against Kansas City, I looked for him on TV but I didn't see him. Well the U.S. soccer team tied again yesterday at the World Cup this 2-2 against Slovenia. The U.S. team has to beat Algeria in there next game to move on to the next round of the World Cup. The College Baseball World Series starts to day in Omaha with a couple of games, it just won't be the same since Virginia isn't in it but there will still be some good baseball. Well I did go down to Wal-Mart again this morning and I have say the store is in a big mess this morning, I could hardly find anything, I wish they would hurry up and finish remodeling. I also went over to Dunkin Donuts this morning as well and the I have say that the donuts were the best that I have had in several months. Kasey Kahne captured the pole for the Sundays race at Sonoma edging Jimmie Johnson for the top spot. MICKEY

Finish what you start – having too many things on the go, incomplete projects and loose ends drains your energy and leaves you weak when you need your reserves of personal power.

Be grateful. You may have more going for you than you generally are ever willing to admit. It is too easy to take for granted the advantages life has given to you. Gratitude allows you to be a full person, full of the value that you are and have in this world.

The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit yourself to it. ~Mack R. Douglas

No comments: