Friday, June 18, 2010

IT'S GRADUATION NIGHT


Well its graduation night again here in Colonial Heights, I have attended the last two graduations but will not be in attendance tonight when the Class of 2010 graduates. However a fellow blogger will be in attendance again this year and I hope he pays better attention this year than he did last year. For anybody who cares about the NBA the Lakers won another championship last night beating the Celtics. The Nascar Sprint Cup Series will be racing in Sonoma, California this weekend on the road course. The United States soccer team will be back in action today at the World Cup, they will play at 10am this morning against Slovenia. Well I sure am glad that its Friday because it sure has been a long week. MICKEY

Keep your blade sharp. Sharp lawn mower blades produce a well-manicured lawn, and clean cuts promote better grass health. Use a mill b------ file or a grinding wheel to sharpen the blade, maintaining the blade-surface angle that came from the manufacturer.

"Where in the world did I leave my glasses?"
• Give a play-by-play. Pay attention to what you're doing as you place your glasses on the end table. Remind yourself, "I'm putting my keys in my coat pocket," so you have a clear memory of doing it, says Scott.

• Make it a habit. Put a small basket on a side table. Train yourself to put your keys, glasses, cell phone or any other object you frequently use (or misplace) in the basket -- every time.

“If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” Milton Berle

9 comments:

Bobby said...

If the door of opportunity does not open to polite knocks , kick it in.

Bobby said...

I hope the fellow bloger pictured in today's blog does not use that camera like he uses his binoculars at the hockey games.

Al said...

i like the new mickeys place, it looks good!

Al said...

i will not be a graduation tonight either!

Claire said...

I like the new look and I won't be going to the graduation either. I will be close at Mom's house.

Bobby said...

new look gives blog new vitality. Looks good, I like it.

Anonymous said...

it seems to me that mickey's place is in need of readers and if the blog master chooses to insult the few regular readers he has, those readers may choose to be like former crybaby members and withdraw from mickey's place.

Bobby said...

I assume you are referring to former blog crybabies Gary F and Mark C.

Louise said...

I like the new look !!