Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I WENT TO CHARLOTTESVILLE YESTERDAY


Well yesterday at work I got out of the office for a day and rode on the truck Charlottesville, it wasn't to bad except we didn't get back until after 4pm. I don't mind riding on the truck every now and then but I sure don't want to do it on a regular basis thats for sure, just to much lifting after being in the office for the last 6 months. Also I have one wisdom tooth that has been flaring up a bit the last couple of days, hopefully it will go away soon and that it is not a sign of things to come. I sure don't want to have my wisdom teeth taking out. My sleep was cut about an hour short last night because of a t-storm so I am a bit groggy this morning. MICKEY

Take your time. Don't speed through mowing, because you may miss spots. While you're mowing in a wide-open area, stay in control by keeping your mower on a medium speed setting. Throttle down to lower speeds when you're turning corners and trimming borders for a closer cut.

Fends off the #1 killer: Regular walkers have fewer heart attacks and strokes, have lower blood pressure, and have higher levels of healthy HDL cholesterol than couch sitters do. In one study of women, a regular walking program did just as much in the heart-protection department as more vigorous exercise did.

It's better to be an optimist who is sometimes wrong than a pessimist who is always right ~Unknown

6 comments:

Les said...

I sure hope Bobby is reading the blog the last few days since he is down at the beach cutting grass.

Claire said...

He left the laptop at home and I don't know if he will use the other computer because it is too slow

Al said...

mickey your getting too soft!

Claire said...

I know there's a reason for no Blog entry today. I hope Mickey hasn't quit doing the blog.

Bobby said...

I think it is poor participation for on blog today.We need to let Mickey know we miss the knowledege.

Anonymous said...

i'm a regular blogger.