Wednesday, June 09, 2010

MY MOUTH IS A BIT SORE


My Mouth is a bit sore this morning after having to go back to the oral surgeon yesterday because my protective cap on my implant had become lose. After about 5 shots of Novocaine and a little tightening up all is well again but it is very sore this morning. In high school baseball action yesterday Matoaca lost to Western Branch 3-1. The Flyers will face the Balckhawks tonight in game 6 of there series, the Flyers have to win to keep the series alive. Also last night we had our spring high school awards dinner and banquet, I have to say it was better than last year because we had BBQ instead of turkey which I can't eat. MICKEY

Myth: Iceberg lettuce doesn't have any nutrients

Fact: Iceberg lettuce is mostly water so it's hardly loaded with vitamins, but a large head does contain small amounts of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.

You'll get more nutrients from other greens that have less water such as romaine or butterhead lettuce, but contrary to popular belief, iceberg lettuce does have some nutritional value.

“The winner asks, "May I help?" The loser asks, "Do you expect me to do that?"”
William Arthur Ward

No comments: