Friday, June 25, 2010

NOT A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP

For some reason last night I didn't sleep very well at all, I think I woke up about 5 times during the night and one time when I woke up I thought it was Saturday morning. Well its going to be about 10 degrees cooler today than it was yesterday, its still going to be in the low 90's but that it is better than the low 100's. At the CWS last night South Carolina beat Oklahoma 3-2 in 12 innings, South Carolina will face Clemson tonight and must beat the Tigers twice to advance to the best of three finals against either TCU or UCLA, TCU has to beat UCLA twice to advance to the finals. The Nascar Sprint Cup Series is at New Hampshire this weekend. From what I hear from Georgia Scott is already ready to go on vacation and already has his bags packed. I am ready to go but I don't have my bags packed just yet. MICKEY

Exercise outside. Maybe it's the fresh air, maybe it's the sunshine, but something about exercising out in the open makes you walk or run faster than doing the same exercise in the gym. I have to agree with this even though I don run inside more than outside.

On this day in 1997 Oceanographer Jacques-Yves Cousteau died at age 87.

Everyone is gifted - but some people never open their package ~Unknown

5 comments:

Bobby said...

I am glad Mickey didn't realize it wasw not Sat. until after he got back with the donuts.

Al said...

i'm happy to report that i slept very well!!

Claire said...

I slept good but the five barking dogs next door woke me up at 6:15 again

Claire said...

I like the quote

Keith said...

Little behind, I was out of town last week but I like the new look.