Friday, June 04, 2010

BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING NEWS


It has come to my attention that a fellow blogger ran a red light in Petersburg yesterday, this information comes from a very reliable source and Will not mention any names. The NCAA baseball tournament begins today with VCU Rams facing the Virginia Cavaliers and The Citadel facing Virginia Tech, also there are 6 other ACC teams in the filed also. In high school baseball action today Matoaca will face Mills Godwin with the winner advancing to tomorrows regional final. They will play game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight in Philadelphia, the Blackhawks lead the series 2-1. The Nascar Sprint Cup Series is at Pocono this weekend. Well I have to say when I went into the dentist office yesterday my teeth weren't hurting but this morning it feels like somebody punched me in both jaws, I have taking some Tylenol hoping that will ease the pain a bit. MICKEY

Cardio
Cardio, in the form of aerobic exercise, is one type of exercise that can help your body burn fat. Aerobic exercise includes brisk walking, running, swimming, cycling, and any other activity that raises your heart rate over a sustained period of time. Depending on how much weight you have to lose, your cardio should last at least 20 minutes per session, three days per week. If you have substantial weight to lose, work on making your cardio more intense and aiming for 60 minutes four to five days per week. If you are just beginning to exercise and cannot exercise for 20 minutes at one time, breaking your sessions up over the course of the day still works as long as each session is at least 10 minutes.

Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.
John Wooden

10 comments:

Al said...

did this person get a ticket?

its not like mikey not to mention names here at mickeys place!

Bobby said...

No ticket . Not to menton any names , he is an elder participant on Mickey's blog. He has the distinction of being the oldest participant. To say that I was embarassed isan understatement since I was with him.

Bobby said...

I GUESS THE GUILTY PARTY IS TOO EMBARASSED TO COMMENT ON THIS BLATANT DISREGARD BFOR THE LAW.

Les said...

BLATANT DISREGARD FOR THE LAW? I don't think so. I did not see that red arrow, however the passenger did and didn't mention it until after I had made my left turn. It reminds me of an incident going to the baseball game in Richmond.

Anonymous said...

breakin' the law, breakin' the law.

Bobby said...

I agree with Scott. I did not know one was suppose to inform the driver that a light was red . I thought that was the driver's responsibility. Fortunately I did not have to call in my lawyers Willy, Cheatham and Howe since their was no accident. My lawyers are still considering litigation for a previous injury to my knee that required surgery when I was on the heavy end of a BIG desk we were moving up the steps when the above party stopped when he could not get the door open.

Bobby said...

The above party has a history of carelessness referencing when he mis placed his thesis paper on the day of his orals at William and Mary a few years back and wanted to blame me for the incident.

Anonymous said...

sounds like he needs to learn to accept blame and quit blaming others for his malfeasance.

Anonymous said...

also, my driving instuctor always told me that i was the captain of the ship when operating a motor vehicle.

Bobby said...

Scott has already got Gary to quit the blog, now he's going after Les. Although , I believe Scott is right on the money as he was with Gary..