Sunday, June 27, 2010

CWS FINALS SET, U.S. SOCCER TEAM LOSES


Well the finals are now set for CWS an it will be UCLA against South Carolina in the best of 3 series which begins tomorrow. In yesterdays action UCLA beat TCU 10-3 and South Carolina beat Clemson 4-3, I have to say I think UCLA will be the favorites because of there starting pitching which is very good. In World Cup soccer action yesterday the United States lost to Ghana 2-1 in OT, the U.S. had plenty of chances but just couldn't score the winning goal in regulation or the tying goal in the extra time. As I type todays entry there is a mosquito in the house eating me alive. MICKEY

A COUPLE OF EXERCISING TIPS TO STICK TOO
Always exercise on Monday. This sets the psychological pattern for the week.

Never skip exercising for two days in a row. You can skip a day, but the next day, you must exercise no matter how inconvenient.

You can never plan the future by the past. -Edmund Burke

2 comments:

Bobby said...

A THOUGHT THAT CAN BE SO TRUE. To all my faults my eyes are blind; Mine are sins I cannot find; but your mistakes I see aplenty; For them my eyes are 20/20.

Al said...

did you get the skeeter?