Tuesday, June 01, 2010

CHICAGO TAKES GAME 2, LEAD SERIES 2-0


The Chicago Blackhawks beat the Philadelphia Flyers again last night 2-1 to take a 2-0 series lead heading into game 3 tomorrow at Philly, the Flyers might win 1 there but thats all I see them winning. Well I have to say I am a bit sore from playing Wiffle Ball last night at the families Memorial Day Cookout at Aunties, since I haven't thrown in a few weeks I am bit sore, by the me and Lee's team did win the game. MICKEY

Eat More Frequently
In order to keep your metabolism working efficiently and to keep your body from thinking it's starving, eat every two to four hours. These meals will be smaller than a typical three-meal-per-day diet, enabling you to eat more frequently. Eating more frequently also keeps your blood sugar and insulin more stable. Each time you eat, be sure to have lean protein, complex carbohydrates and fiber to keep your body full and fueled.

We are what we believe we are. C. S. Lewis

1 comment:

Al said...

didn't know anything about a cook out!!!