Sunday, February 04, 2007

pics from our weekend



first is donna posing with patrick henry at the national memorial to the guy. the 2nd pic is me hanging out in my grandmother old stomping grounds, spout springs va. i'd show you more from spout but this is it.one was taken at the d day memorial in bedford. preston hardaway goulder is my great uncle, pa pa's brother!(no goulder tale this time) saturday evening we went to a blake shelton/johnny napp (williamsburg va native)concert at cattle annies in lynchburg. they both put on a great show they just need to make that place smoke free. there was some awesome people watching going too!!!!!



5 comments:

Mickey said...

I think I have been to Spout Springs one time, I always see the sign on 460 when I go to Roanoke or Lynchburg. I have also ran the Cattle Annies parking lot before.

Claire said...

Niec pictures. You will have to show MeMa Ruth the pictures.It was a added bonus that there was no smoking at cattle annies

Claire said...

Didn't read it right. Thought it said no smoking. DUH!

Al said...

i wished it was non smoking!!! that was the only drawback to seeing a show at a place like cattle annies!!

donna said...

Smoke or no smoke, it was a great trip. However, next time, I'm leaving my purse at home. It still smells like cigarettes!