Wednesday, February 28, 2007

COMPUTER CRASHES YESTERDAY


The computer here at the house crashed yesterday and I lost my entire music media files and some other programs as well. Mom had to work on the computer to get back allot of other files as well, certain programs don't seem to be affected by what happened but others appear to bne to be gone. Needless to say I am not happy to lose all my music files. The UVA baseball team beat VMI yesterday 5-3, with the win the Cavs have 9 straight games, they will play Delaware in a 3 game series this weekend. I injured another finger yesterday at work, I was using the pallet jack when it got pinched in the handle, needless to say I have a pretty good blood blister on my finger. I was unable to throw at practice yesterday because my left shoulder and neck hurting, hopefully I will be able to throw today. MICKEY

Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge.
Audre Lorde

Actor Charles Durning is 84
Actor Gavin MacLeod is 76
Actor-director-dancer Tommy Tune is 68
Auto racer Mario Andretti is 67
Football player Bubba Smith is 62
Actress Mercedes Ruehl is 59
Actress Bernadette Peters is 59
Comedian Gilbert Gottfried is 52
Actor John Turturro is 50
Actress Maxine Bahns is 36
Country singer Jason Aldean is 30

8 comments:

Melanie said...

At least your pain indez wnet down a tenth of a point.

Melanie said...

I like the new baseball uniforms - I think the dark blue looks better.

Anonymous said...

country music singer jason aldean is from macon.

Al said...

i can understand your pain with pinching your hand i've done that before!! although after it was done my api didn't really go up! my aggriavation index did just because is anoying but thats it!

Keith said...

He just takes the tractor another round,An' pulls the plow across the ground,
And sends up another prayer. He says: "Lord, I never complain, I never ask: 'Why?'
"Please don't let my dreams run dry,"Underneath, underneath this Amarillo Sky."


one of Macon's favorite son - Jason Aldean

Claire said...

With the computer crashing I thought Mickey's pain index would go up more. The computer crush could of been worse.

Claire said...

This is a test

Claire said...

Blog is down and we can't post. Hope it will be back soon