Thursday, February 01, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOY &SCOTT



Today is Joy & Scott's 10th Wedding Anniversary so I though I would wish them a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. The Richmond Renegades lost to the Knoxville Ice Bears last night 5-2, the Gades came out flat and played that way all night, the were out hustled by the Ice Bears all night. The Gades will be back in action Friday night at the RC against the Fayetteville FireAntz. After the game I got pulled by the VCU police for not having me headlights on, I blame fellow blogger Bobby and Les for this because I had to rush to leave our parking space because the light was getting reading to change and they were taking there sweet time. When I turned my lights on in such a hurry I just put the parking lights on, if I wasn't in such a hurry it wouldn't have happened. It looks like we are going to get some wintry weather today and tonight, the ? is how much, there is a possibility of 1-3 inches of snow before it is all done but it could change to all freezing rain Friday morning before it all ends which cause quite a mess. It looks like school will be open today but Friday there could be a big ? mark if school will open. The CH boys basketball team fell 90-47 to Prince George last night, the CH girls team will play Hopewell at home tonight weather permitting, I have to say it's not looking good for this game tonight. Also tonight Duke will be playing at Virginia in a big ACC match up at the JPJ Arena, I think fellow blogger may be going if the weather isn't to bad. In closing I have a very stiff neck, it has been sore for a few weeks now but I think I tweaked a bit yesterday and it is hurting this morning. If you think it has been cold this week wait till next week. MICKEY

A life without dreams
is like a garden without flowers.
Author Unknown

Actor Stuart Whitman is 79
Former Russian President Boris N. Yeltsin is 76
Singer Don Everly is 70
Actor Garrett Morris is 70
Bluegrass singer Del McCoury is 68
Princess Stephanie of Monaco is 42
Country musician Dwayne Dupuy (Ricochet) is 42
Lisa Marie Presley is 39
Comedian and actor Pauly Shore is 39
Country singer Julie Roberts is 28

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats what happens when you hang out with the wrong people. they will get you in trouble.

Al said...

i agree with mark and scott!!

happy anniversary scott and joy!!

Claire said...

Happy anniversay Joy and Scott.

bobby said...

Happy Anniversary Scott and Joy. I refused to respond to Mickey's ridiculous accusations. However, I am considering suspending him from attending the next game where free tickets are involved.

Mickey said...

Mark is just agreeing with dad because he thinks it might it might help him get into the Whiffle Ball Hall of Fame.

donna said...

Wow! Ten years.......that's great!
Congratulations and HAPPY Anniversary! I hope you've had a nice day!

Anonymous said...

This is Joy...
Thanks so much for the congrats. I must say it's been a great 10 years!

Melanie said...

Happ anniversary joy and scott - I couldn't get on the blog yesterday for some reason.

bobby said...

I think Melanie's computer priviledges have been suspended by her employer.