Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I AM HURTING




Well after two days at baseball practice I am officially hurting. I have a blister on my right big toe and every muscle in my back, shoulders, arms and legs are hurting. I am sure that I will have to take some Advil at some point today but I should be able to throw a little bit if needed today at practice, the pain index is still on the rise though. The Virginia Cavaliers basketball team will return to the floor tonight at Miami, the Cavs must win tonight to keep pace with UNC which plays NC State at home tonight. Another big ACC game tonight has Boston College traveling to Blacksburg to play Virginia Tech. The UVA baseball team continued it's winning ways yesterday hammering William & Mary 17-2, today they will face power Coppin State before a weekend series with Bucknell. I have posted an photo from past of Me Ma Ruth holding a baby, can anybody tell who that baby is? Well I have to say I cant complain about the weather yesterday and it appears that it is going to be much milder the rest of the week also which is very good for baseball practice. It doesn't look like that we are going to get any big snows this year. MICKEY

You must learn to face the fact, always, that you choose to do what you do, and that everything you do affects not only you but others.
Holly Lisle

Actress Rue McClanahan is 72
Actress Tyne Daly is 61
Tricia Nixon Cox is 61
Actress Christine Ebersole is 54
Actor William Petersen is 54
Actor Kelsey Grammer is 52
Country singer Mary Chapin Carpenter is 49
Actor William Baldwin is 44
Country singer Eric Heatherly is 37
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is 28
Singer Charlotte Church is 21

7 comments:

Al said...

its the blog master himself in me ma's lap!! mickey your not as young as you used to be so you can bet the aches and pain index will go up during baseball season!! look at the bright side at 40 years old your still the youngest member of the coaching staff!!

Anonymous said...

i wonder what mickey's A&P index was in the photo?

Melanie said...

Mick - except for the aging you don't look a lot different.

Al said...

he does have the same haircut!

bobby said...

Don't jump to any conclusions about the photo. But I assure you , whoever it is , the hair is about the saME TODAY AS IT
WAS THEN.

Al said...

looks like mickey to me!

Mickey said...

It is me.