Tuesday, May 29, 2012

VIRGINIA TO FACE ARMY

The Virginia baseball team will face Army in there first game of this NCAA baseball tournament in Charlottesville on Friday.  The other two teams in the Chrlottesville Regional are Oklahoma and Appy State, there are 7 teams from ACC in this years tournament.  In high school baseball action yesterday both teams from the Central District won there games in the regionals, Dinwiddie beat Atlee 4-0 & Matoaca beat Hanover 5-3.  My sinuses are still bothering me but I don't appear to be sneezing nearly as much, my nose is still running quite a bit though.  It looks like we are going to get some rain tonight and tomorrow from the remnants of Tropical Storm Beryl.  I am glad today is Tuesday but I have to say it still feels like Monday.  MICKEY

“The future is no place to place your better days” ~ Dave Matthews Band

No comments: