Tuesday, May 22, 2012

COLONIALS BACK IN ACTION TONIGHT, RANGERS LOSE

The Colonial Heights Colonials baseball team will be back in action tonight a 5pm against Dinwiddie in the Central District baseball tournament at Matoaca weather permitting.  I am hoping that the rain will stay away but it looks like it will be similar to yesterday where there where allot of popup showers, in the other fame in the tournament it will be Matoaca vs Prince George.  Last night in the Eastern Conference Finals the New Jersey Devils dominated the Rangers and came away with 4-1 win to up the series at 2-2.  The Rangers may have played there worst game of the playoffs last night.  In the Western Conference Finals tonight the Kings will be in Phoenix trying to eliminate the Coyotes again, the Kings lead the series 3-1.  My sinuses have been really bothering me since last week and now ears are a bit clogged up.  MICKEY

“I may win and I may lose, but I will never be defeated.” ~ Emmitt Smith

No comments: