Tuesday, May 15, 2012

RANGERS TAKE GAME 1, COLONIALS HOME TONINGHT

The New York Rangers beat the New Jersey Devils 3-0 last night in game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. I thought the Rangers played another very good game defensively and got tremendous goal-tending again in coming away with the win.  Tonight the Los Angeles and Phoenix will play game 2 of the Western Conference Finals.  The Colonial Heights Colonials baseball team is scheduled to play it's final game of the regular season tonight against Meadowbrook at 6pm weather permitting.  It will be Senior Night so I am hoping that the rain will stay away.  Well I am heading back to Urologist this morning for my yearly check up to see how much that my kidney stones have grown since last year, I am hoping that they haven't gown much at all.  MICKEY
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. ~ Wayne Dyer

No comments: