Wednesday, May 16, 2012

COLONIALS CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT

The Colonial Heights Colonials baseball team clinched a playoff spot yesterday with it's 4-2 win over Meadowbrook.  With the win the Colonials finish the regular season with a 13-7 record overall and 8-6 record in the Central District.  The Colonials will face the #1 team in the Central District Dinwiddie next Tuesday.  The Virginia vs VCU was cancelled yesterday because of poor field conditions so the Cavs will finish the regular season on the road at Maryland.  In the Western Conference Finals last night L.A. beat Phoenix 4-0 to take a 2-0 series lead , tonight the Rangers and Devils will play game 2 of there series.  Well I went back to my Urologist yesterday and he said everything looked ok, he said the said the stones that I have didn't appear to grow any and that I don't have to go back unless I think I am having a problem.  MICKEY

CD BASEBALL SCORES
COLONIAL HEIGHTS 4 MEADOWBROOK 2
PRINCE GEORGE 1 MATOACA 0
THOMAS DALE 13 PETERSBURG 3
DINWIDDIE 8 HOPEWELL 0

“A procrastinator is a thief of his or her own time.” ~ Jhoon Rhee

No comments: