Wednesday, May 30, 2012

STANLEY CUP FINALS BEGAN TONIGHT

Well I will be watching game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals even though my favorite team will not be playing in it. I have to say that the New Jersey Devils are the favorites to win the cup but don't sell the Kings short because they have already beat the #1,2 and 3 seeds in the Western Conference.  Well we are getting some rain here in Colonial Heights but it doesn't look like it is going to be an all day mostly just into the early afternoon.  My sinuses where really bothering me last night but cleared up a bit just before I went to but I pretty congested agin this morning.  I sure am glad that is Wednesday but it still feels like it is Tuesday.  MICKEY

“If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.” ~ John D. Rockefeller

No comments: