Tuesday, February 08, 2011

MY ARM IS VERY SORE THIS MORNING

Well last night I went up to the high school and threw batting practice for the first time in out new indoor batting cage and I have to say that it was pretty nice.  I think I threw about 550 pitches though and my arm is very sore this morning and I also have a blisters on my right middle finger and my right big toe.  Today I have to go back to the Urologist to get an ultrasound on my kidneys and I cant eat or drink anything this morning so I will be very thirsty and hungry by the time I leave the Urologist after 11am this morning.  Hopefully they won't find anything on the ultrasound and I won't have go back for a while.  Tonight both the Colonial Heights boys and girls basketball teams have there final regular season basketball games of there seasons against Petersburg, the boys team will be at home while the girls will be on the road.  Also on my phone I now have unlimited texting, it is much easier text on this phone than my old one thats for sure.  MICKEY

“Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.” ~ Albert Schweitzer

Today's Birthdays: Composer-conductor John Williams is 79. Former ABC News anchor Ted Koppel is 71. Actor Nick Nolte is 70. Comedian Robert Klein is 69. Actor-rock musician Creed Bratton is 68. Singer Ron Tyson is 63. Actress Brooke Adams is 62. Actress Mary Steenburgen is 58. Author John Grisham is 56. Actor Henry Czerny is 52. Rock singer Vince Neil (Motley Crue) is 50. Rock singer-musician Sammy Llanas (YAH'-nus) (The BoDeans) is 50. Environmental Protection Agency administrator Lisa P. Jackson is 49. Actress Mary McCormack is 42. Rock musician Keith Nelson (Buckcherry) is 42. Retired NBA player Alonzo Mourning is 41. Actor Seth Green is 37. Actor Josh Morrow is 37. Rock musician Phoenix (Linkin Park) is 34. Rock musician Jeremy Davis (Paramore) is 26. Rock musician Max Grahn (Carolina Liar) is 23. Actor Ryan Pinkston is 23. Actress Karle Warren ("Judging Amy") is 19.

4 comments:

Bobby said...

i BELIEVE THAT WAS 500 PITCHES INSTEAD OF 50. He failed to mention a blister on his toe and finger.

Al said...

i was going to question that pitch count!! 50 pitches, i can do that!!

Keith said...

I still can't figure out how CH is practicing, 2 weeks before 21 FEB?

Lee said...

no one said it was mandatory there mr. knight