Monday, April 03, 2006

STRONG STORMS THIS AFTERNOON


It looks like some strong storms could be possible this afternoon putting a damper on some baseball games and baseball practices scheduled for today. Thomas Dale is suppose to visit Manchester this afternoon and Andrew's first LL game of the season is scheduled for an 6pm start Ironbridge Park on field #3, it will be the Devil Rays (Andrew's Team) against the Diamondbacks. Tony Stewart won yesterdays race at Martinsville and it looked like everybody held there temper in pretty good, I didn't hear anybody that as realy mad at each other. Florida will play UCLA tonight in the finals of the NCAA basketball tournament, GO BRUINS. The White Sox won MLB opener lasyt night over the Indians 10-4. The Braves and Reds start there season today. I have posted an old photo of Keith from a few years back here at the house here in CH. MICKEY

CD GAMES TODAY
Thomas Dale at Manchester
Dinwiddie at Petersburg

Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.
Confucius

In 1865, Union forces occupied the Confederate capital of Richmond, Va

Actress-singer Doris Day is 82
Singer Wayne Newton is 64
Singer Tony Orlando is 62
Actor Alec Baldwin is 48

5 comments:

Keith said...

Way to Tony the Tiger. That picture looks like I've been up chopping down trees and getting ready to settle down for a big stack of pancakes. Pass the syrup please.

Al said...

i thought you were going to jump on the hamlin band wagon!! i wonder where andrew gets his hat hopping from!!

Keith said...

I didn't say that Tony's my man. I'm just a Joe Gibbs guy. I'm still undecided on my number 1 guy. I'm leaning towards Hamlin, but I'm not sure if he's a flash in the pan or the real thing.

bobby said...

I think Mickey printed this slide putting it in reverse

Claire said...

I think the slide is right.