Saturday, April 29, 2006

I AM HEADING TO ECU TODAY


I will be heading down to ECU today to see the Pirates play Tulane in baseball tonight at 6pm, in the 1st game of the series last night Tulane beat ECU 9-5. This will be the 1st baseball game that I have ever been to at ECU but I have seen many Pirate football games over the years. The baseball stadium is very nice at ECU and it should be pretty good game tonight. Andrew's LL team will try to make it two straight today when they play the Nationals at noon today on Ironbridge field #3, I heard they were running the bases better on tuesday. Qualifying is set for today for sundays Nextel Cup race at Talladega, I am sure it is going to be a wild race on sunday. I thought I would post another old photo and it's of me playing wiffle ball at the beach in 1972 and this photo was taken long before the Wiffle Ball Hall Fame controversy. Also today the NY Rangers are in a most win situation down 3-0 to the Devils, I have to say it doesn't look good for the Rangers. MICKEY

CD BASEBALL SCORES
Prince George 9 Benedictine 5
Thursday Score
Prince George 17 Petersburg 0

We rarely confide in those who are better than we are.
Albert Camus

In 1862, New Orleans fell to Union forces during the Civil War.

Luis Aparicio Baseball hall-of-famer is 72
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld is 52
Actress Michelle Pfeiffer is 48
Tennis player Andre Agassi is 36
Actress Uma Thurman is 36

1 comment:

Al said...

i can hear dad telling you, mickey you've gotta keep your eye on the ball!! then you'd pick the ball up and hold it to your eye!!! you did do what he said!!