Monday, April 17, 2006

IT'S MONDAY AGAIN


Well another weekend has come and gone and now it's back to work for another week, at least for most of us, there are few bloggers who have xtra day this year though. It looks like we might get a little more rain today which would make it 4 days in a row some rain, we still need more though although allot more things have started turning green the last few days. I hope everybody had an nice Easter, I ate lunch at Me MA Ruth's and dinner Me Ma Evelyn's needless to say I had to much to eat between the two. The Colonials will be back in action tuesday at 5pm at Hopewell. I have posted an old photo of myself wearing an old Green Bay Packers hat, I think I was in middle school at the time of the photo and I think the hat might be to big for my head. MICKEY

SOME RACING PHOTOS AL TOOK AT VA MOTOR SPEEDWAY
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/als_racing_photos/virginia_motor_speedway/

In 1861, the Virginia State Convention voted to secede from the Union.

WORD OF THE DAY
BRIGAND-bandit; outlaw Synonyms: crook, thug

Marquis Grissom Baseball player is 39
Actress Jennifer Garner ("Alias") is 34

3 comments:

donna said...

I'm sure the hat would be too big for you now!

Al said...

i ate lunch at donna's mother house, dinner at me ma evelyns and for breakast i had left over mema evelyn han rolls!! i've also eaten too much!!!

Claire said...

I also ate too much. I ate at the
dunes.