Monday, April 17, 2006

Go Karts.Hmmmmmmm

Well my sister called and told me that the Heights has a putt putt and go kart track now and it made me remember that I forgot to give you the infamous story of my trip with mick and Al to hampton and the go-karts. We were headed to Langley for the Busch race and meet up with David Staples. We had time to kill and since the competitive juices were flowing we went go-karting. It is a fairly easy track to maneuver except for one lone driver. As we were given the one lap to go Mick looked back to see where I was and make sure I wasnt gonna rattle his cage and when he did ...Trouble turn 2 M Goulder slams into the tire barriers...And when he did leftover rain water and mud went everywhere. All over his shirt and shorts. We all had to stop b/c we were laughing so hard we couldnt see. But dont worry Mickey was given a new kart and given one extra lap. Once that was over he came by and smiled and there was mud on his teeth. And not to mention over his Hobie shark shirt. I cant believe i remember the shirt. What a fun day!! I also did not get tossed and that makes one of only 3 tracks in virgina I can still run. To make matters worse Mickey said he knew a short cut coming home and we did a 2 hour circle and landed right back at J Clyde Morris Blvd still 2 hours from home. Way to Mick..Still wouldnt trade it for anything. great memories..help me out Al...

11 comments:

Al said...

i confirm everything you said!!! that definatley was a classic trip! the only grip i've got with your account is that you forgot to tell everybody that you where asleep through most of the 2 hour big adventure from williamsburg back to j clyde blvd!!!! everytime i ride bye that WRONG exit i think of that trip

George said...

I do not recall sleeping at all during the trip.

Mickey said...

If I recall correctly George is the only person to be ejected on the OBX at Waterfall Park on the go carts for rough driving, he tried try to take me and Al out of the race and got caught.

George said...

But Mickey was the only one who made us pay our $5 riding fee only to run 1 lap due to a head on collision with Staples..Ask Bobby about my unjust toss from OBX Grand prix racing..

Mickey said...

I can's help it if Staple's cant drive straight.

bobby said...

I witnessed it all. George still has his picture posted at the track barring himfrom the track . And you think Nascar is tough.

Al said...

your wrong george!!! just admit it!!

George said...

Taco knows I didnt wreck anybody..He was also the one who threw us all off when Mick t-boned Staples..Mickey in the words of Tommy Ellis was looking no further than the nose of his car..I want my $5 back..P.S.Bobby gave me a high 5 when I got off the track just to let you know.

Al said...

i think taco kicked you off too!! all i know is when me and geoff walked across the street to ride the dune buggys the guy wasn't going to let us ride because you where with us. once he realized you won't riding everything was ok!!

George said...

I think your facts are mistaken. I just didnt have enough money to ride and he was waiting for me to see if I could come up with the money to ride. Nothing against me or either of you. Plus i would have had an extra $5 if Mickey wouldnt have gotten us tossed.

Al said...

yes somebody is mistaken with the factz, but its not me!! george you belong in the stoopid factz!!!!