Saturday, April 22, 2006

IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE WATCHING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE TUESDAY


Well it looks like I will be watching tuesday's game with Brian on the other side of the fence. I still maintain that I didn't say anything to warrant my ejection, I have had problems with this guy in the past. I will be able to throw batting practice and hit infield but after that I will be on the other side of the fence. Andrew I will be back uniform for the Thomas Dale game. It doesn't look good for Andrew's LL game today, it's raining pretty hard here in CH this morning and they are calling for t-storms all day an night. The NY Rangers open there run for Lord Stanley's Cup this afternoon against the NJ Devils, go Rangers. The Nextel Cup Series are in Phoenix tonight and Kyle Busch is on the pole and because of the rain it looks like the VMS may have to cancel there races tonight. My day didn't get off to the best start this morning because the donuts from Wal-Mart were not as good as they usually are, they migh have been left over. MICKEY

MATOACA BASEBALL PHOTOS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/chhs_baseball_2006/chhs_va_matoaca/

I believe that professional wrestling is clean and everything else in the world is fixed.
Frank Deford

In 1994, Richard M. Nixon, the 37th president of the United States, died at a New York hospital four days after suffering a stroke. He was 81.

TV producer Aaron Spelling is 83
Singer Glen Campbell is 70
Actor Jack Nicholson is 69
Singer Peter Frampton is 56
Country singer Kellie Coffey is 35

1 comment:

Al said...

no racing tonight at vms! if your on the other side of the fence can say what you want?