Tuesday, April 11, 2006

COLONIALS WILL FACE MEADOWBROOK TONIGHT AT 7PM


The CH Colonials will play the Meadowbrook Monarchs tonight at 7pm in the L.C. Bird tournamnet, the Monarchs defeated Bird last night 7-5. We had practice last night and my arm is very sore this morning, I think I might have thrown to many pitches. George e-mailed me last night and said that he has been trying to post some photos of his new daughter Lexi on the blog but it is taking him to long to load the pictures with his dial up service, hofefully we will have some photos soon. I have posted an old photo from the past of me and Al from many years ago, it doesn't look like I am very old though maybe 2. MICKEY

CD SCORES
Meadowbrook 7 Bird 5
Dinwiddie 23 Kings Fork 3
Lakeland 6 Dinwiddie 5

CD Games Today
Meadowbrook vs CH
Monacan vs Matoaca

"I have no trouble with the twelve inches between my elbow and my palm. It's the seven inches between my ears that's bent."
Tug McGraw

In 1981, President Reagan returned to the White House from the hospital, 12 days after he was wounded in an assassination attempt.

Country singer Steve Azar is 42
Boston Red Sox catcher Jason Varitek is 34

2 comments:

Al said...

i'm afraid the tennis ball game pictures where before i kept reasonable accurate track of my pictures so unless mickey has some stashed away in his picture vault they are probably lost forever!! i do remember that picture your talking about vince!! as i remember right when you saw the media in attendance you started to let your "hollywood"style show!!! as for keith not being in this picture, he's either outside shooting basketball with randy haswell or he has found the christmas m and m cookies!!

Mickey said...

I don't know what happened to all the tennis ball photos, all I know as that I played a many game of tennis ball.