Sunday, April 01, 2012

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY

Well I want to wish all you fellow bloggers a HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY and I hope you don't fall to anybody s pranks today, just keep you guard up.  Well the championship game is now set for this NCAA Basketball Tournament, Kentucky beat Louisville last night 69-61 and Kansas came from behind to beat Ohio State 69-61.  I think Kentucky will win the championship tomorrow night.  Kasey Kahne captured the pole for today's Sprint Cup race at the Martinsville Speedway edging Kevin Harvick for the tops spot, Harvick captured the yesterday truck race at the Martinsville Speedway.  The Virginia baseball team beat N.C. State last night 5-2 last night, the Cavs trailed 2-0 before rallying for the win.  They will play the deciding game of the series this afternoon in Raleigh.  Well so much for a good night sleep last night, just before 3am last night I was woken up by Wham, Bam, Bam as a car rolled several times on I-95 behind the house, there were some injuries but it didn't sound like anything to serious.  Well I guess I will go cut my hair.  MICKEY


“In every success story, you find someone who has made a courageous decision.” ~ Peter F. Drucker

No comments: