Saturday, May 07, 2011

TO MUCH CHOCOLATE ON THE DONUTS

Well I made my normal Saturday morning trip over to Dunkin Donuts in Hopewell this morning and I have to say that I almost didn't go but I went anyway and now I wish I didn't go.  They must have had a new donut maker over there this morning because they put to much chocolate on my chocolate donuts, sometimes to much is not good thing and I have say I think this morning was on those times.  Kyle Busch won last nights Nationwide Series race at Darlington, as many races thats he has won on that series they may rename it the Busch Series but thats what it was before it was the Nationwide Series.  Kasey Kahne captured the pole for tonights Sprint Cup race at Darlington edging out Ryan Newman for the top spot.  Well the Eastern Conference Finals are now set after the Boston Bruins beat the Philadelphia Flyers last night 5-1 and with the win seep the series 4-0 where the will face the Tampa Bay Lightning who swept the Caps 4-0 and I think I will have to root for the Lightning in this series.  In the Western Conference the Detroit Red Wings avoided being swept by San Jose knocking off the Sharks 4-3, the Sharks still lead the series 3-1 and in the other series Vancouver leads Nashville 3-1.  Have a nice weekend.  MICKEY

Brushing too hard is the commonest cause of sensitive teeth. Brush in gentle circular motion with a soft bristled toothbrush.

Today's Birthdays: Former Sen. Pete Domenici, R-N.M., is 79. Singer Jimmy Ruffin is 72. Actress Robin Strasser is 66. Singer-songwriter Bill Danoff is 65. Rhythm-and-blues singer Thelma Houston is 65. Rock musician Bill Kreutzmann (Grateful Dead) is 65. Rock musician Prairie Prince is 61. Actor Robert Hegyes is 60. Movie writer-director Amy Heckerling is 59. Actor Michael E. Knight is 52. Rock musician Phil Campbell (Motorhead) is 50. Country musician Rick Schell is 48. Rock singer-musician Chris O'Connor (Primitive Radio Gods) is 46. Actress Traci Lords is 43. Singer Eagle-Eye Cherry is 40. Actor Breckin Meyer is 37. Rock musician Matt Helders (Arctic Monkeys) is 25. Actor Taylor Abrahamse is 20.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Mickey pulling for the Lightning...that's the kiss of death based on his previous tracck record pulling for the Rangers and the Caps

Al said...

too much chocolate?? i don't think that is possible!!