Saturday, December 26, 2009

I HOPE EVERYBODY HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS


Well I hope everybody had a good Christmas and didn't eat to much. I think I have as much the last two days than I have ate in the last 2 weeks. I think I am going to have to run an extra 2 miles a day for about a week to make sure I burn everything off that I have taken in. Well it least it isn't freezing cold here Colonial Heights this morning, it's a very balmy 54 here this morning. I did go down to Wal-Mart this morning and there where allot of people already bringing stuff back and there were allot of people there also for there after Christmas sale which has all Christmas stuff 50% off. I didn't go over to Dunkin Donuts this morning because we still have to many sweets in the house, I should be back on my regular routine next week. I think that I might have to go to McDonald's or Burger King today just to get away from all the holiday foods that I have been eating, my body is in shock because because it hasn't had fast food in the last 2 days. MICKEY

Another food source for fighting the flu are potatoes. They are one of the most affordable sources of vitamin C and they nicely complement any entrée with their high levels of potassium and fiber. Similar to other vegetables and fruit in which the skin contains vital antioxidants, the skin of the potato delivers the most fiber and the flesh just under the skin contains the most vitamin C. Fresh potatoes are the best source of vitamin C. Be careful of how you choose to prepare them, as soaking them in water robs them of their germ-busting vitamin C.

Feel on Top of the World
Let this feeling of happiness, this feeling of satisfaction and success diffuse in you and notice how motivated, exited and confident you will feel. In this moment you KNOW that you will succeed. In this moment you KNOW that you can do it! In this moment you KNOW that whatever you dream of is actually possible. Let your whole body fill with this knowledge until you really want to shout out this feeling, until you feel like celebrating your great success!

EVEN IN THE WINTER
Wear sun block. Your skin needs protection from the sun all year round. Make sure to wear a big brimmed hat that covers your ears too.

Donald Moffat Actor 79
Caroll Spinney Actor (Big Bird on "Sesame Street") 76
Abdul "Duke" Fakir (The Four Tops)Singer 74
Phil Spector Record producer 73
John Walsh TV host ("America's Most Wanted") 64
Bob Carpenter Country musician (The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) 63
Carlton Fisk Baseball Hall of Famer 62
Ozzie Smith Baseball Hall of Famer 55
Evan Bayh U.S. senator, D-Ind. 54
David Sedaris Humorist 53
James Kottak Rock musician (The Scorpions) 47
Brian Westrum Country musician (Sons of the Desert) 47
Lars Ulrich Rock musician (Metallica) 46
Nadia Dajani Actress 44
Audrey Wiggins Country singer 42
Jared Leto Actor 38
Chris Daughtry ("American Idol")Singer 30
Zach Mills Actor ("Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium") 14

No comments: