Saturday, December 05, 2009

I AM HEADING TO EAST CAROLINA


Well I will be heading down to East Carolina today to watch the CUSA Championship game between the Pirates of East Carolina and the Houston Cougars. It looks like it is going to rain all day down there just like it is going to do around here. The Thomas Dale Knights are playing today in the AAA state semi-finals against Oscar Smith at home and I am sure it is going to be a very wet track over at Thomas Dale today. I don't know whether or not CH boys basketball team won last night or not, the score was not reported in the paper. The CH girls team returns to action tonight against the Maggie Walker Governors School. Well thats about all the time I have this morning for the blog, I have to get ready to go to East Carolina. MICKEY

No comments: