Wednesday, November 04, 2009

LONG DAY AT WORK

I have to say that yesterday was a very long day at work. I went to Virginia Beach and I didn't back to Richmond until about 5pm and didn't get back to Colonial Heights until after 5:30pm. I think I would just had soon work in the warehouse than go to Virginia Beach. They will play game 6 of the World Series tonight in New York and the Phillies must win to stay alive, I am predicting a Phillies win which will force a game 7. The CH girls volleyball team won last night while the boys team fell in Central District volleyball action. I know have a uniform to wear at work so i won't be getting my own clothes dirty anymore which is a good thing. I still need Andrew, Scott, Murph and Lee's picks before I can send this weeks sheet out. MICKEY

Chicken soup. It's easy on the throat and good for the body--even researchers have backed it up. Keep a few cans in your pantry or, if you're an overachiever, make a big batch of homemade soup (with lots of garlic) and freeze. I CAN DO WITHOUT THE GARLIC.

Get up and go to bed at the same time every day, even on weekends.
We are creatures of habit, and our sleep is no exception. By consistently going to bed and getting up at the same time, we condition our body to follow a regular pattern of sleep. This allows our body’s natural clock, called a circadian rhythm, to help initiate and maintain our sleep.

Doris Roberts Actress ("Everybody Loves Raymond") 79
Loretta Swit Actress ("M.A.S.H.") 72
Harry Elston R&B singer (Friends of Distinction) 71
Delbert McClinton Blues singer 69
Laura Bush Former first lady 63
Markie Post Actress ("Night Court") 59
Chris Difford Rock singer, musician (Squeeze) 55
Steve Mariucci Football coach 54
Kim Forester Country singer (The Forester Sisters) 49
Kathy Griffin ("Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List") Comedian 49
Ralph Macchio Actor (The "Karate Kid" movies) 48
Jeff Probst TV personality ("Survivor") 48
Matthew McConaughey Actor 40
Shawn Rivera R&B singer (Az Yet) 38
Orlando Pace Football player 34
Heather Tom Actress ("The Bold and the Beautiful") 34
George Huff R&B, gospel singer ("American Idol") 29

No comments: