Tuesday, March 06, 2007

YES, I AM HURTING AGAIN


After being on the DL most of last week I returned to the mound yesterday and threw as many pitches as I have all year. My arm actually began to feel pretty good once I got past the initial pain and once I threw a curve ball or two it felt like something may have popped back in place. They hit me pretty good yesterday, everything I threw seemed to be up in the strike zone but I think I may be staring to get some of my velocity back, I might be throwing in the mid 60's now. I am very sore though this morning but it's the muscles in my arm and shoulder that are sore not my neck or other bones in my shoulder. It is going to be a very cold day for baseball practice today though. VCU became the 3rd team from Virginia to secure and NCAA basketball tournament birth last night beating George Mason 65-59, Old Dominion is hoping for at large birth. The UVA baseball team will be going for it's 13th straight victory at JMU this afternoon if they don't call it for being to cold. Don't forget to play the lottery today it is now worth $355 million. MICKEY

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
Chinese Proverb

TV personality Ed McMahon is 84
Country singer Doug Dillard is 70
Actress-writer Joanna Miles is 67
Singer Mary Wilson (The Supremes) is 63
Rock singer-musician David Gilmour (Pink Floyd) is 61
Actor-director Rob Reiner is 60
Actor Tom Arnold is 48
Actor D.L. Hughley is 43
Country songwriter Skip Ewing is 43
Actress Yvette Wilson is 43
Actress Moira Kelly is 39
Actress Amy Pietz is 38
Basketball player Shaquille O'Neal is 35
Country singer Trent Willmon is 34

No comments: