Thursday, March 01, 2007

VIRGINIA TECH AT VIRGINIA



The battle for 1st place in the ACC is on the line tonight when Virginia Tech and Virginia meet at the JPJ Arena in Charlottesville with the winner having the inside track for a share of the ACC title. The last time these two teams meet in Blacksburg UVA was humiliated by Virginia Tech. I don't know whether fellow blogger Keith will be in attendance or not, if he is could be good night for the Cavs. Also in the ACC UNC which is also tied for 1st place in the ACC travels down to Georgia Tech for a very tough road game, it is very possible that the winner of tonights UVA and Virginia Tech game could be in 1st place by themselves after tonight. I was able to the throw batting practice yesterday but I have to say I didn't throw it very well, I was all over the place and I just didn't have much on it. My arm strength for some reason is just very low and I feel sorry for all out hitters because I am all over the place. Mom is still working on the computer, allot of things are back up and running but so far the Windows Player is still down. There have been some problems with host of Mickey's Place and I have had trouble posting comments and today's entry into the blog, hopefully you will be able to see this entry sometime today. I have had a pretty tough time the last few days between the computer and the baseball field. MICKEY

Never despair; but if you do, work on in despair.
Edmund Burke

Actor Robert Clary is 81
Singer Harry Belafonte is 80
Actor Robert Conrad is 72
Actor Alan Thicke is 60
Actor-director Ron Howard is 53
Actress (''The Dukes of Hazzard'') Catherine Bach is 53
Country singer Janis Gill (AKA Janis Oliver Cummins) (Sweethearts of the Rodeo) is 53
Actor Tim Daly is 51
Actor Russell Wong is 44
Actor George Eads (''CSI'') is 40

2 comments:

Al said...

glad the blog is back up and running!!!

Claire said...

Me to